Doing Good x one week/ Still on Celexa 15 mg.
I have been fairly happy all week, Monday thru tonight (Saturday) and still feel happy. I'm hanging with the Celexa for now because of this. I've been paying close attention to nutrition and swimming like all the time too. No caffeine! Situations that would create physical symptoms of anxiety haven't been (e.g. a crowded social event). There was a good Larry King on depression and anxiety, with a celebrity panel. Mrs. Carter, who heads mental health work, spoke, as did Patty Duke (bi-polar actress), Naomi Judd (panic attacks), and Merrill(?) Hemmingway (OCD). Ms. Hemmingway finds yoga very helpful. She wrote an autobio called "Finding My Balance" that I bought but haven't yet had a chance to read. The show was quite thoughtful and I taped it if anyone wants to borrow it (I don't mind mailing it). Larry King began by saying, "Today we're talking about DEPRESSION." It was a cute round-table-type discussion. It made me feel much less alone, just as the show was intended.
1 Comments:
Wow. I had no idea that any of those famous people had mental health issues. The thought is surprisingly reassuring.
Post a Comment
<< Home